8/21/2007

Yo Gabba Gabba---some strange tv

Okay, so today is a dismal rainy day and I decided to let Dylan watch a little bit of television and the only channel with anything appropriate for him is Nickelodeon. Well at 10:30 this morning this horrible (in my opinion that is) show Yo Gabba Gabba was on




Dylan seemed to enjoy it. Did some research and discovered that Elijah Wood filmed an episode as did Tony Hawk and Biz Markie, as well as some other musical guests. To me it seems a bit on the strange side.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

at least they were able to create interesting lyrics for the theme song. :-p

ray said...

OH MY GOD!!

Anonymous said...

I guess Gabba Gabba Hey was already taken ...by the Ramones?

I think it was weird indeed Teletubbies to hip/hop?

Anonymous said...

kaeden & quinton are never watching tv.

what the heck was that? yo gabba gabba - it's kind of funny after watching it 3 times in a row. LOL