8/21/2007

Aidan and the couch

OMG, Aidan is such a daredevil and just loves to do the things Dylan does. Up until last week Aidan was not able to get up on the couch on his own and would just see Dylan up there. And let me tell you that Dylan doesn't always just sit on the couch, he will hang/climb/sit on the arm of the couch. Well Aidan has finally been able to figure out how to get himself up onto the couch and will now do exactly what Dylan does (which Dylan is no longer allowed to do).

Aidan will use all his strength and pull himself up onto the couch. At first he will just sit there like a good boy, but then if I turn my head and then look back at him he is sitting on the arm of the couch almost falling off or he is dangling head first over the arm. The best is when I go to take him off and yell at him "No" he gives me a sh*t a$$ grin.

And he has no reservations about getting off the couch no matter how he does it. Just now I believe he fell off (not sure how as when I turned my head I heard him hit the floor) and just climbed back on up. He will also scoot in a sitting position to the edge and then just dangle his feet over and slowly inch forward until he falls off.

Definitely won't be getting much peace now that he can do this and I am sure once he is walking 100% things will just get worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aidan should enjoy our couch & green chair then! i can't wait to see him again!!!!!