7/10/2007

He's not getting away from us now

Yesterday Baxter had his annual appointment with the vet. While waiting I saw a sign for the chip that they put in pets so that if they ever run away/get lost they can be scanned and returned to you. It stated that it only cost $19.99 which included the chip and your first year subscription. Dave and I had discussed getting it done last year but at that time it cost $59.99. I thought about the possible future reactions Dylan and Aidan might have if Baxter ever got loose and we couldn't find him and I knew Dave and I would be upset as well (as much as we say he drives us nuts some times, we still enjoy him being a part of our family). So, for those reasons I decided the $19.99 was a good deal and had the chip implanted in Baxter.

So, if Baxter ever gets loose and an animal control officer or vet or shelter get a hold of him all they have to do is scan him and we will get a call to come and get him. He's not getting away from us now.

1 comment:

Rick R said...

Very Wise Purchase !!!

:-)