7/09/2007

7-7-7 Aidan's 1st birthday

Okay, so where did the past year go??!! I can't believe my little boy is a year old. He had a wonderful birthday party to celebrate the big occasion with friends and family. We went with a "Lucky 7s" theme and served 7-up, 7 layer bean dip, 7 layer salad (and sandwiches). I made cupcakes (took 3 hours; from 8 pm until 11pm Friday night; to make about 60 cupcakes) and arranged them to show 7-7-7. I had also purchased Lucky Charms to serve but totally forgot to put them out. I was running around all day and it just slipped my mind.
All in all I think he had a wonderful time and was such a good boy the whole day. He had little interest in opening his gifts, which was just fine with Dylan because he got to open them for him :)
I am just still amazed that his first year has come and gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm loving this blog thing. So much fun to keep up to date with your family.

Aunt Judy