7/14/2007

He likes it, he really likes it

The other night right after dinner I quickly sat at the computer while Dylan was in the living room watching tv and Aidan was with me in the den. Being the little boy that never sits still Aidan made his way toward the kitchen. I heard him crawl through the kitchen and then heard him in the living room. I got up to go and be with them in the living room and noticed Aidan had a bunch of drool coming down his chin; he is teething, but this was not teething drool. Then I noticed he was playing with something in his mouth with his tongue. I opened his mouth and discovered a half dissolved/half chewed piece of dog food. I guess as he made his way through the kitchen he made a quick stop at Baxter's bowl for a bite to eat.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

is it the kind of dog food that keeps dogs teeth stay healthy? If so, maybe it will help with aidan's :-)