5/05/2008

15 weeks

Well as you all know by now I am pregnant with baby #3 and today marks 15 weeks. I am amazed at how much of the pregnancy has gone by already. Probably because I kept wishing for the first trimester to be over because I was so miserable with nausea. Now I am at that in-between stage where I no longer have the nausea as a reminder that I am pregnant and I am not yet feeling the baby move. For me, after having 2 miscarriages, I tend to worry when there is nothing to reassure me that all is well. So now I am wishing/hoping for the days when I can feel the baby, or as we refer to him/her, "pumpkin" move.
My next appointment is May 15 when I will have the opportunity to hear the heart beat and then after that my next appointment in mid-June is for the big 20 wk ultrasound when we will find out the sex. Yes, this time we have chosen to know ahead of time. That date can't come soon enough for me :)

2 comments:

Kevin said...

it will be here before you know it!!
you will feel her kicking in no time :-)

isn't tracy's nickname for me, pumpkin?
so before she is born, i already have a connection with my niece....YAY!

Lauren Clerkin said...

So, your guess is that it's a girl then?? :)