4/09/2008

OMG....I am 35

Yes, it finally dawned on me a week after my birthday that I am 35 years old. Can hardly believe it.
It was a nice birthday; I go some cards in the mail and gifts. I got a great gift from Dylan, Aidan and Dave.....I got a Nano Ipod. Was really shocked because I had mentioned it awhile ago on how it would be nice to have one so I don't have to always bring the boys' CDs back and forth from the car to the house and back again. Now I just need to read how to use it. Wish me luck! :)
Now that I am an old lady I need to go and get some rest.

4 comments:

ray said...

OMG, I have a daughter that is 35.

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

OMG I am right behind you....34 this Aug!!!!

However, a few weeks ago, I was talking to daddy about doctor visits and medication and I swear I sounded like I was a 60yr old man.

Tracy said...

Yes it's taken me a few days to comment on this blog entry but I needed time to research! OK, so here are a list of all the celebrities who are also 35 this year!!!
T. R. Knight
Jorge Posada
Tori Spelling
Heidi Klum
Carson Daily
Kate Beckinsale
Shannon Elizabeth
Neve Campbell
Nick Lachey
Tyra Banks
David Blaine