12/27/2007

Christmas gifts

It was a wonderful Christmas and we all had a wonderful day. Dylan is at that lovely age where he thinks it is all about him and getting, getting, getting. But all in all he was good (besides having a terrible congested cough) and did very well for himself. Thanks to all :)

I too did very well this Christmas but wanted to post about two of my favorite gifts this year. One of them is the nomination charm I got from Dave. It says "I Love Someone With Diabetes". Not sure why, but it made me tear up. And the other gift that I truly love and that made me cry is the necklace Dylan got for me. At his school they have a Santa sale where the kids bring in money and can buy gifts for relatives. The volunteer parents wrap them and everything. On Christmas morning he handed me a jewelery gift box and when I opened it there was beautiful heart necklace in there. It was the sweetest gift. It just brought tears to my eyes to know that he picked it out himself for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's sweet!